~ Holiday Homes To Rent in Puglia, Southern Italy ~
Situated in the unspoilt region of Puglia, Southern Italy "one of Italy's best treasured secrets" these two holiday homes based in Monticelli bay, near the town of Ostuni provide an ideal get away for families, couples and friends alike seeking a well earned rest amongst the ancient settlements, olive groves and tranquil beaches of the Adriatic coast...
- 2 Holiday Homes:
(Available Throughout The Year!)
- Downstairs Apartment sleeps 7-people
- Upstairs Apartment sleeps 5-6 people
- Panoramic Rooftop View
- 50yds from the beach!
- £ 250 per week from October - May
- £ 300 per week in June & September
- £ 400 per week in July
- £ 500 per week in August
(Private pick-up available for a nominal fee)
- Brindisi transfer time: 25mins (30km)
- Bari transfer time: 1 hr (80km)
Less than 10km from the villas, the old town "Ostuni vecchio" is affectionately referred to by locals as the "La Citta Bianca" (The White City) this ancient settlement is a must see for all visitors, with its fortified outer walls and idyllic setting overlooking the Puglia countryside and olive groves the town encompasses a wide variety of restaurants, bars, shops as well as amazing high rise undulating streets.
Is a small town and comune in the province of Bari, approximately 20km from Monticelli. It's home to around 10,000 inhabitants and famous for its adorable trulli houses only found in this part of the world!
Is an another ancient city found in the region and capital of the province of Brindisi. Approximately 30km from Monticelli, it is also a major ferry port, with routes to Greece and elsewhere and is an excellent centre for some holiday shopping.
"Florence of the South" and the "Jewel Of Puglia" is another larger town worth visiting on your trip; only 60km from Monticelli. It's home to a 2nd century Roman ampitheatre in the heart of the city and the picturesque Duomo (Cathedral) Square.
- Other Attractions:
- GROTTE DI CASTELLANO: Spectacular caves - close to Alberobello.
- GROTTAGLIA: Famous for its ceramics.
- ZOO SAFARI at FASANO: Zoo and Amusement park.
- LOCAL BEACH BAR: Trendy bar has a full cocktail menu, live entertainment and cozy seating areas!
(walking distance from Holiday Homes)